If you are moving the vent from an existing room, then you would need to delete the vent from the previous room first. To do this:
- With the Ecovent App, go into the room in which the vent is paired to and then click on the settings icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Then disconnect the vent from the room. This will un-pair the vent from the sensor and allow it to be paired to another sensor.
To pair it to another sensor you will first need to reset the vent:
- Take the magnetic center plate off.
- Press down the small tab for 3/4 of a second (it's a very small button that sticks out on the flat surface of the box).
- Wait until the light starts to blink red. It could take up to 3-4 seconds for it to start blinking. Blinking red light means that the vent is ready to be paired to another sensor. You can only pair one vent at a time, so make sure no more than one vent is blinking red.
- With the Ecovent App, go into the room in which you would like the vent to be paired to and click on the settings icon on the top right-hand corner. This will take you to the room settings.
- Press "add vent" and follow the instructions.