If you are experiencing troubles with your vent and want to reconnect it, or simply force it to calibrate again, follow the steps below.
First delete/disconnect the vent from the app
- Tap on the room to view the room detail
- Enter the room settings by tapping the wrench in the top right corner of the screen
- Select the delete/disconnect vent option for the Vent ID that has already been reset or needs to be removed
- Reset the vent by briefly pressing the reset button onceYou should feel the button depressIf done correctly, there will be a short pause and then the vent will perform a calibration (open and close). Once complete, the LED will resume FlashingIf the LED is already flashing, simply remove the battery pack, wait 5 seconds, and replace the battery pack to force a calibration.
- Enter the room settings again and choose to "add a vent"
- Follow the prompts on screen to connect you vent.
- Be sure to select "Done with room setup" at the bottom of your main screen, then return to the home screen of the Ecovent app to resume your normal Ecovent operation.